If you’ve ever had to go under general anaesthetic for surgery, you’ll know that it makes you feel … not quite yourself.
Reddit user makyael wanted to know from people on the site: “Doctors and nurses of Reddit, What is the funniest thing you’ve heard when a patient was on anaesthesia but you couldn’t laugh?”
Here are 11 of the best answers, which might make you feel guilty for laughing at them.
1. This person attempted to do a good deed.
3. Some incredible knowledge.
5. This incredible wedding ring joke.
7. This declaration of love.
9. This must have felt great.
11. Lastly, this reaction to oregano.