Have you ever accidentally taught your pet something brilliant, and kept it as their party trick? Well, you’re not alone.
Reddit user TheRoseByAnotherName posed the question to people on the website: “What’s the best thing you’ve accidentally trained a pet to do, like a behaviour that is specifically from interaction with you and couldn’t just be a quirk or learned themselves?”
Here are the best responses, which might inspire you to teach your pets some unusual tricks of their own.
1. This adorable trick.
3. This dog probably gets walked more often because of this trick.
5. This dog learnt a very useful trick…
7. This dog even learnt to spell.
9. This dog is desperate for dropped food.
11. Lastly, this adorable trick has been passed down through generations.