The youngsters, from across six sporting disciplines, will compete against 18 other islands at the games between 28-30 May.
But the competition is always tough with islands such as Sicily having a population of around five million, and the ultimate aim for the Jersey team is to do their best and enjoy the experience.
The youngsters, who have to be aged 12-16 in the year of the games, will represent Jersey at table tennis, tennis, swimming, sailing, gymnastics and athletics.
The team are as follows:
• Table tennis: Jodie Le Maistre, Kelsey Le Maistre, Helen Liron, Joshua Band, Max Tupper, Hugo Tupper.
• Gymnastics: Lisa Day, Shinarah Le Blancq, Elizabeth Appleyard, Charlotte Sweeney.
• Swimming: Rebecca Lowe, Leila Osman, Natasha Stuttard.
• Tennis: Scott Clayton, Daniel Harrison, Stephen Le Cornu, Octavia Lamb, Alyssia Johnson, Audrey Bois.
• Sailing: Elizabeth Ellison, Laurence Carter, Lily Carter, Paul Myatt.
• Athletics: Hugo Barette, Sam Dawkins, Elliot Dorey, Felicity Johnson-Deeley, Molly Jehan, Shadine Duquemin, Marc Alner.
The Jersey team display their new Jeux des Iles kit before heading off to Majorca