THE Norman Christmas Market – famous for its wine, cider and cheese – has been delayed.
Condor Voyager was cancelled today due to bad weather, and the market is now expected to start on Wednesday.
Traders will set up early in the morning at the Weighbridge and will stay until Sunday 10 December.
The market will be open from 9am to 6pm every weekday and Saturday, although organisers say they may stay open later depending on attendance.
On Sunday, the market will close at around 4pm.
Stalls will be selling:
• Sausage sandwiches
• crepes and churros
• Fruit and vegetables
• Cider, calvados, beers and other drinks
• Saucissons and rillettes,
• Cashmere and silk jumpers and scarves
• Vanilla beans and extract
• Soaps and bags
• Biscuits, jams and mustard
• Christmas Hampers